Are you ready to start your career in Security but need a flexible schedule? The Plus One Program is designed to work around your schedule with flexible shift availability at varying pay rates.
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee and the surrounding area.
Job Description: As a Security Professional your primary job responsibilities will be to Observe, Deter, and Report any and all site abnormalities to your Supervisor and or assigned Client. You will play a vital role in advancing the physical security presence of said client. You will play a vital role in the Emergency Response Teams and procedures at your potential respective client.
- Provide customer service to our clients and their customers by carrying out our safety and security culture, site-specific post orders and when appropriate, emergency response activities.
- Respond or Coordinate during incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random foot or vehicle patrols around the business and perimeter.
- Your working environment may change depending on client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- As a condition of employment, applicants are subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screening.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Complete an initial workplace assessment
- Pass initial state required training
No Security Experience Required.
** Health Insurance offered to full-time employees
Core Security Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Let’s Get Started – Apply Below.