UNV: 360 Degree Fish Eye Camera 12 MP 4K Resolution
360 Camera Angle, De-Warping Technology, Infrared, NDAA Compliance, Vandal Resistant
Capture it all, with the 4k Fish Eye.
Experience the power of one camera offering up to 8 PTZ split views simultaneously. This remarkable device incorporates de-warping technology and intelligent features like line crossing, heat maps for statistical analysis, noise alarms, and more. With its robust de-warping capabilities, you can view your footage in either a flat panoramic view or multiple PTZ perspectives, creating the illusion of multiple cameras placed strategically around the room. What's even more impressive is that the camera captures the full 360° image while in PTZ mode, allowing you to manipulate the PTZ controls during on-screen-display an advantage that is currently not possible with traditional motorized PTZ cameras.
- High quality image with 12MP,1/1.7’’ CMOS sensor
- Max 4000*3000 resolution
- Ultra265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Ultra wide angle lens, 360° panoramic image
- Embedded infrared light, 360° fill-in light, up to 15m (49ft) IR distance
- Multiple decoding modes, supports software and hardware modes, provides interactive dynamic view
- Heatmap: Working with management platform, the data of moving objects is counted in real time on an intuitive color map
- Built-in microphone & speaker, two-way talk supported
- Supports 256 G Micro SD card
- IK10 vandal resistant
- IP67 protection
Integrating this camera into your existing security system is a breeze. It is fully compliant with the protocols established by the Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF). As long as your current recorder supports ONVIF compatibility, you can seamlessly set up this camera with your current system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.